In this 22-lesson cannabis video course you will get an exclusive look at how to successfully grow medical marijuana. Instructors include the scientists behind the nutrient which is the winner of multiple Cannabis Cups in Holland.
Our step-by-step video can help all growers at any level of experience. Includes several e-book guides to reference along the way.
Find out how to SAVE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS on your garden and how to ensure a potent and robust yield.
Save money on the expensive equipment and bottles of formulas that hydroponic stores tell you to buy. Shot in beautiful High-Definition video this course is guaranteed to not disappoint anyone interested in growing their own medicine.
E-books you will receive with this course include:
- Advanced, Indoor Cannabis Cultivation
- How to Grow Pounds Per Plant! No More Ounces!
- 30 Must Haves for Any Indoor Marijuana Grower
- How To Grow Marijuana: The Easiest Step-By-Step Guide Ever Made
- Happy, Healthy Cannabis Plants! Pests, Diseases & Nutrient Disorders Guide
- How to Clone Cannabis
- Top 10 Common Mistakes of New Cannabis Growers
- Top 10 Tips for Growing Medical Grade Marijuana
- Indoors & Outdoors Medical Marijuana Garden Security Guide
- How to Breed Cannabis
- Answers to FAQ’s About Growing Marijuana
- Glossary of Cannabis Terms
- How to Make Topical Cannabis Products
- Glossary of Lighting for Growing Cannabis
- Nutrients and Cannabis Growing
Watch and hear insider secrets that you won’t find anywhere else!
- What is Medical Marijuana?
- Male versus Female plant
- Male Plant
- Female Plant
- Species (strains) of Marijuana
- Subspecies & Hybrids
- Growing Medical Marijuana
- Basic Requirements
- Air & CO2
- Temperature & Humidity
- Life Cycle of the Marijuana Plant
- Vegetative Growth
Plus, sign up quick and learn all of this too!
- How To Set Up a Tent For Indoor Marijuana Growing
- How To Use a Light Timer
- Beginner pH Level Testing Methods
- Advanced pH Level Testing Methods
- How To Measure Parts Per Million (PPM)
- How To Use a Rope Ratchet To Hang Lights
- How To Set Up a One-Plant Bucket System
- How To Set Up a Two-Plant Bucket System
- How To Set up a Two Plant Deep Water Culture System
- How To Set Up a 4 Plant Deep Water Culture System
- How To Set Up a 6 Plant Deep Water Culture Package
- How To Use House & Garden Aqua Flakes Nutrients
- How To Use General Hydroponics FloraDuo Nutrients
The next ten students that sign up will get a full year of access to 3 Bonus FREE Ed Rosenthal Cannabis Ebooks!
Beyond Buds – Marijuana Extracts – Hash, Vaping, Dabbing, Edibles & Medicines
Beyond Buds is a handbook to the future of marijuana. Prohibition’s end has led to a technological revolution that’s generated powerful medicines and products containing almost zero carcinogens and little smoke.
Marijuana icon Ed Rosenthal and leading cannabis reporter David Downs guide readers through the best new consumer products, and demonstrate how to make and use the safest, cleanest extracts. Beyond Buds details how award-winning artisans make hash and concentrates, and includes modern techniques utilizing dry ice and CO2.
The book is a primer on making kief, water hash, tinctures, topicals, edibles, and other extracts from cannabis leaves, trim, and bud bits, and it goes on to explore and simplify the more exotic and trendy marijuana-infused products, such as butane hash oil (BHO), shatter, wax, and budder.
More complex than lighting a joint, these innovative products call for new accessories — special pipes, dabbing tools, and vaporizers — all of which are reviewed and pictured in the book. Beyond Buds expands on Rosenthal’s previous book Ask Ed: Marijuana Gold: Trash to Stash.
Completely updated with full-color photographs that are both “how-to” guides and eye candy, this book enables not only the health-conscious toker but also the bottom line–driven cultivator.
Big Book of Buds – Greatest Hits
The Big Book of Buds series is the most respected guide to marijuana strains. Now Ed Rosenthal selects the very best from these four volumes––95 varieties from 26 seed companies for his Big Book of Buds Greatest Hits. All strains chosen are recognized worldwide for their contribution to the diversity of an amazing plant.
Pulled from the dizzying array of over 400 strains, here are the varieties that continue to be planted crop after crop. These greatest hits range from true Kushes to Skunks, Diesels, Citrus and Sour selections. They are the quintessential strains that laid the foundation for a new era of legal marijuana.
Big Book of Buds Greatest Hits will help you to choose and identify the strains that work best for different tastes and growing situations. Consumers will find information about the sensory qualities, the aroma and the high.
For gardeners and breeders every strain review covers cultivation preferences, yield, and genetic parentage. Stunning close-up photographs put you right into the garden.
This overview of award-winning marijuana strains includes timeless information for both growers and connoisseurs.
Ed Rosenthal’s Marijuana Growers Handbook
The all new Marijuana Grower’s Handbook shows both beginners and advanced growers how to grow the biggest most resinous, potent buds! This book contains the latest knowledge, tools, and methods to grow great marijuana –indoors and out.
Use the most efficient technology and save time, labor, and energy. Ed Rosenthal has been teaching people how to grow marijuana for more than 30 years. Let him help you cultivate bountiful buds and lots of them.
With 500 pages of full color photos and illustrations, the book delivers all the basics that a novice grower needs, as well as scientific research for the experienced gardener.
All aspects of cultivation are covered, from the selection of varieties, setting up of the garden, and through each stage of plant growth all the way to harvesting.
Readers can link to Ed’s research for additional information,photos,and equipment updates. Full color photographs throughout clarify instructions and show the stunning results possible with Ed’s growing tips.